Look at his shape - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-17-2017, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

Look at his shape

I don't know what you guys think, but in my opinion this car has the best shape in the whole Mercedes line. I hope they gonna bring it to auto show in February!!!
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-19-2017, 11:47 AM

It's beautiful, though I do worry about the a-class' rear bumper shape. Too rounded and the rear can look a bit beefy compared to the rest of the body.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 01:28 PM

I'm still trying to get used to the predator face but just imaging how it would translate into a production model, this will be one of the best looking compact luxury cars to hit the market compared to everything else out right now.

But then again that has always been the case with Mercedes.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Such a pleasure to see people sharing your opinion about something
Quote:
It's beautiful, though I do worry about the a-class' rear bumper shape. Too rounded and the rear can look a bit beefy compared to the rest of the body.
Yes, I also noticed it. In my opinion, the rear bumper looks so rounded and disproportionate because of the long and sharp front part of the car. Need to see real photos of A-class to get a clear perception of it.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert P. View Post
Such a pleasure to see people sharing your opinion about something

Yes, I also noticed it. In my opinion, the rear bumper looks so rounded and disproportionate because of the long and sharp front part of the car. Need to see real photos of A-class to get a clear perception of it.
Already there are photos of the concept and if we learned anything about previous MB concepts its that ones like this don't deviate too far away from their production versions, especially after looking at the new CLA and C-Class, that really provides you with some perspective.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-23-2017, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick.P View Post
Already there are photos of the concept and if we learned anything about previous MB concepts its that ones like this don't deviate too far away from their production versions, especially after looking at the new CLA and C-Class, that really provides you with some perspective.
My bad.. Just found those photos. Still look gorgeous for me! Hope we will not see any significant alterations in the future of this car.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-24-2017, 12:04 PM

I question if the headlights will really be that detailed in the production model because features like those are prone to substantially increase the production costs of a vehicle.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-30-2017, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by APlus View Post
I question if the headlights will really be that detailed in the production model because features like those are prone to substantially increase the production costs of a vehicle.
I hope it's going to be the same as on the video. Even if it's going to add some more $$$ in the price it's fine, cause they look absolutely spectacular.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-03-2017, 03:15 PM

The AMG GT has a similar predator face design going on and already we can see that it shares a lot with this concept. The real question will be on which trims we'll see certain headlight features on.
What do you guys think an entry level headlight setup might feature on the A-Class Sedan
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-04-2017, 04:20 PM

Isn't BMW going with these kind of headlights these days? I've seen them in the new X2 I think. So that general shape could be prevalent in their future models.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page