A-Class Sedan Pictures - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

A-Class Sedan Pictures

Although we're a while out from seeing what the production version will look like, right now there are many pictures out of the concept and recent Mercedes models that give direction on what to expect.

With that being said, here I have some photos of the concept, post any others you guys find.

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 06:11 PM

I hate the fact there's a lot of CLA happening in the rear, its not what I wanted and not the sort of association people will want to see, especially if coming from the CLA. Tail lights similar to the C-Class would have been better.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-31-2017, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Frankfurt show is coming up soon, right in line with that Mercedes released a teaser of the upcoming hypercar so that will be something to look forward, I just hope its not too out of this world because right now we need to see something production like. Its one way they can get deposits during the show.
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-01-2017, 01:52 PM

Now they finally have a test mule floating around which so far has enough of the concept going on but the front end looks to be really toned down as many of you expected unless we're seeing an incomplete mule.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-03-2017, 01:03 AM

I can see the lower grille using that same pattern as the concept image, but it doesn't look to be a large in height.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 04:56 PM

Well they do have some wrap over the grille so some could be hidden, not always do the show the full grille on these mules. What i want more than anything with this design is the same curve down the hood and into the grille that the concept has.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2017, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

Just saw an older C-Class on the road today and this new A-Class sedan is starting to remind me of that very same C-Class generation.
Proportions alone along with how lighting is spread throughout the tail light hints at this

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-07-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianbob View Post
Just saw an older C-Class on the road today and this new A-Class sedan is starting to remind me of that very same C-Class generation.
Proportions alone along with how lighting is spread throughout the tail light hints at this

come to think about it the current C-Class generation got bigger so what we're seeing now with MB is new inbetween models and a reshuffling of the models they always had. noticed this with the current e-class which is almost sized like the older S-Class models.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

I noticed that too with other car makers and its just part of making world market cars that will last as long as needed. If they kept going the way they were years ago then they would be setting themselves up for failure and an ugly one at that.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 05:08 PM

people who have been out of the new car buying scene for a while will be confused at first with all the new models but lucky for most of us Benz has always kept their naming scheme easy to understand.

that point above is so true that other car makers are following in a similar lead.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page