A-Class Sedan Pictures - Page 2 - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 12:24 PM

Motor1 came out with their own rendering and I can't say that rear bumper is the best looking one out there. Odd indent across the rear in my opinion.
https://www.motor1.com/news/229955/m...-sedan-render/
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-26-2018, 03:11 PM

Don't know how many of you will agree with me here but I think the closer they can get it to looking like the rear of an E-Class coupe, the better chance they have of this being a winning design.

Judge for yourself and let me know!

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-17-2018, 11:29 PM

I for one won't complain if the A-Class' rear looks similar to the E-Class coupe though the rear vents could looks a bit larger to match the sedan's larger size.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 02:06 PM

That render is pretty identical to the concept shown off at the Shanghai Auto Show. Not sure what changes we can expect in the production version, but the I really like the styling of the hatchback model, which we'll be getting here in North America.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
That render is pretty identical to the concept shown off at the Shanghai Auto Show. Not sure what changes we can expect in the production version, but the I really like the styling of the hatchback model, which we'll be getting here in North America.
That's the great thing about having concepts that aren't too crazy. Comparing that concept to spy shots its easy to see how much of the concept we're getting.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2018, 12:58 PM

This may not be true, but Express says a picture of the A-Class sedan has been leaked ahead of its debut next week at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show! Apparently it was on display at an exhibition hall.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page