Canadian noob here - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Canadian noob here

I figure I'd check in since I'm new to the forum. I'm a Mercedes fan from Canada and I'm excited that the A Class is finally available to own. I'm a long way from putting money down for one, but I'm excited to participate in the forum and broaden my knowledge on A Class.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 03:04 PM

Glad to have a new member on the forum
What are you driving around at the moment and what exactly is keeping you from placing a deposit?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 12:56 PM

While you still decide whether to put money down, test driving them as they show up to local dealers would be a good idea. Have you checked?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

Hey guys, I currently drive a 2010 C250 that's been really good to me. In terms of putting money down on an A Class there's two main reasons why I haven't yet, one is that my currently car is still in great condition and hasn't given me problems. The other reason is that I'm not there yet financially to get a new car.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0nuts View Post
Hey guys, I currently drive a 2010 C250 that's been really good to me. In terms of putting money down on an A Class there's two main reasons why I haven't yet, one is that my currently car is still in great condition and hasn't given me problems. The other reason is that I'm not there yet financially to get a new car.
That's quite possibly the best position to be in. No rush to buy means more time to assess your options. Have you looked at any other vehicles in the segment?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick.P View Post
That's quite possibly the best position to be in. No rush to buy means more time to assess your options. Have you looked at any other vehicles in the segment?
I've also considered the A3 or the 3-Series but I think the A-Class is best looking out of all of them.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page