Hello fellow MB fans - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aaron76

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Hello fellow MB fans

Really impressed with what I've seen around the new A-Class so far, especially inside the cabin. Was not expecting so much tech to be borrowed from other models in their lineup, and I think this is one of the best value oriented models I've seen from the brand.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-18-2018, 03:38 PM

tell me about it and i'm even happier about the A-Class sedan after seeing the new AMG GT 4 Door
can't afford the AMG GT but this A-Class share a lot of design cues with it, to me that means a lot
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 10:46 AM

Welcome to the forum mate. The new A-Class is looking to be quite the segment disruptor, especially at its 31,000 starting price. Slowly we'll see all future MB models move to the new MBUX system.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-07-2018, 11:02 AM

Welcome to the forum Aaron. Not sure where you are from, but are you leaning towards the sedan or hatchback?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Welcome to the forum mate. The new A-Class is looking to be quite the segment disruptor, especially at its 31,000 starting price. Slowly we'll see all future MB models move to the new MBUX system.
car makers have been swarming the CES show and its actually right around the corner, early January is when it commences and hopefully Mercedes will be in attendance talking more about MBUX.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-21-2018, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome guys. Unfortunately I wont have the option of the hatchback as I'm from the U.S, but that's alright with me. Doesn't really look like its going to offer any additional utility.
Rick.P likes this.
post #7 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron76 View Post
Thanks for the welcome guys. Unfortunately I wont have the option of the hatchback as I'm from the U.S, but that's alright with me. Doesn't really look like its going to offer any additional utility.
We still have options like the GLA which come close enough. I won't even mind getting a CPO GLA 250. Its bigger and not as agile but offers real utility.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page