better late than never - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rick.P

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-12-2017, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

better late than never

Like some people who have been watching the global car market for the past 10+ years its easy to see how well over due the North American market is for a product like the A-Class especially when the same idea has been done on a cheaper scale, finally it will be here!

Now to see how good/bad it is before I get ready to put down a deposit.
AClassAdmin likes this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick.P View Post
Like some people who have been watching the global car market for the past 10+ years its easy to see how well over due the North American market is for a product like the A-Class especially when the same idea has been done on a cheaper scale, finally it will be here!

Now to see how good/bad it is before I get ready to put down a deposit.
@Rick.P

Welcome to the site.

Pretty slick looking body lines, any word on the AMG version?

I nominate the 6.3 litre. lol

Jeff M
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 01:18 PM

I've been a proud owner of a CLA, and have eagerly been awaiting the North American version of the A Class sedan. With three growing children to stuff in the backseat, we finally had to bid farewell to the CLA this year in favor of a Land Rover Discovery Sport with fold-up third row. Losing the CLA has left an empty space in our hearts, and the new A Class sedan looks ripe to fill it. Having the latest awesome technology, as well as the new aggressive styling, not to mention the extra boost in backseat space, this vehicle looks poised to by the next star in our garage. I've been following all the news on the A Class hatchback, as well as the A class sedan with long wheelbase in China, and am more than excited to see the new A Class sedan in the USA.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My CLA 250 in Fall.jpg (174.3 KB, 3 views)
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2018, 01:11 PM

Welcome to the forum and glad to see a MB owner who's interested in this "entry" level model. Certainly looks like MB has packed some incredible kit into this new model, and some would say a little too much has come over from the S Class.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page