Mercedes A-Class Going Digital - Page 2 - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 01:45 PM

It would be cool if we could hack into these systems and install a custom interface that might allow us to further customize it to our likinh
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 01:15 PM

Digital is definitely the way to go. Allows drivers to have more control/customization over the hud. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a feature that is reserved for the higher trims only though. I'd prefer if it was offered as part of a tech package.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Digital is definitely the way to go. Allows drivers to have more control/customization over the hud. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a feature that is reserved for the higher trims only though. I'd prefer if it was offered as part of a tech package.
If thats the case then we should see aftermarket brands make a case for a system of their own that can be installed in any car. Smart Glasses with that tech will be even better but that market seems to be a very long way out. In the future it could become a vital part, you can't beat convenience.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page