C-Class For Reference - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum
View Poll Results: Will the interior will be more like the C-Class or CLA?
C-Class 2 100.00%
CLA 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-24-2017, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

Question C-Class For Reference

One thing we haven't seen much of on the Mercedes Concept A is the interior and from just this one picture i'm starting to see a lot of the C-Class in it but at the same time some of the CLA, more towards the C.

Do you guys think the interior will be more like the C-Class or CLA?

CLA

C-Class
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-27-2017, 11:16 PM

c-class for sure because its the better and premium looking option and i have a feeling we will get it with some sacrifice, I just hope the only thing we get as a sacrifice is narrow center console.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick.P View Post
c-class for sure because its the better and premium looking option and i have a feeling we will get it with some sacrifice, I just hope the only thing we get as a sacrifice is narrow center console.
i agree and it seems like the concept has it going on but cut off at some points which is fair enough because if you're paying for something in a higher segment then you should be getting a different product
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2017, 12:27 AM

Happened to find a spy shot of the A-Class interior although I don't know if its the hatch or sedan but it definitely is an A-Class.

Already I can see enough of the C-Class happening in here and its starting to look a bit better.

C-Class owners might get a little mad here

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2017, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Even if that's either the hatch or sedan, both models are being developed together and should be wearing the same design by the way things are going right now. So in typical Mercedes fashion we should get very similar interior and exterior.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 04:39 PM

further comparing the interior designs I can see how C-Class owner will be jealous of us because we have a lot more storage space, C-Class interior is more about design than function which to me isn't always THAT great, this being my commuter all I care about is function.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-08-2017, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Reveal of the Concept EQ A online now reveals more about Mercedes new design that we're seeing in the A-Class test mule. Already some of that is happening in the EQ A, just on a concept level of course.

Let me know what you guys think..

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-10-2017, 06:21 AM

Not all that different for an EV which is much unlike what other car makers have been doing.
You'd think with the dedicated platform they would also have an interior that reflects the vehicles uniqueness,
but already as you said, it shares a lot with the sedan we're getting.

do you think this is a good or bad thing?
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

MB might be seeing a reluctance to adjust to EV's that stand apart from the rest which might be why they did this and I can see why. Some people I know do not like new EV designs and prefer EV's that look like regular cars.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 07:46 PM

you might be onto something because the new S560e doesn't look much different than any current S-Class trim you can get right now. Often what they do on higher end models stays true for even the lower range. article on the 560e for more information: https://www.thetorquereport.com/merc...es-benz-s560e/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page