Brabus tunes the A250 - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

Brabus tunes the A250

Wasn't expecting to see this so quickly but Brabus has already managed to tune the new A-Class hatchback. The new tune increases the stock 2.0l 4 cylinder by 46hp and 59-lb ft of torque, which is more than what you would get in the AMG A35 model. This has been doing with a larger air duct, retuned pressure control and a reprogrammed ECU. A Brabus tuned A250 can now to a 0-60 sprint in just 5.9 seconds. No word on pricing.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 09:17 AM

Brabus always delivers with their kits and I really like the aesthetic tweaks that they've made as well. If this version is even more capable than the AMG model, then my best guess is that it will be more expensive than it.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 07:00 PM

Never liked the wheels Brabus include on its vehicles. Its gotten so bad that I feel Vossen has outpaced them. Even some factory Mercedes wheel options have been better.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:00 AM

Is it possible just to get the tune without all the extra adds on or is it sold as a full package? I'm not a big fan of the wheels or roof spoiler either.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 04:05 PM

Brabus just advertises its features as kits but you can purchase what you want individually. Some people go as minimal as getting kick plates and a front grille.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

I would also like to determine how much it would be just for tune and the cost comparison with the A35. Do we know if their kits also come with some sort of manufacturer warranty?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page