CarAdvice A-Class Review - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-2018, 11:07 AM Thread Starter

CarAdvice A-Class Review

MB is looking to redefine the level of luxury and equipment that's found in entry level models. The interior and infotainment system in the new A-Class is one of the best I've seen, and I'll bet that their new MBUX will spread across their lineup. Voice command compatibility is also impressive and will aid in hands free operation.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 11:46 PM

Easy to see how much of a winner the A-Class sedan will be. Its essentially everything the CLA wasn't that kept some people away.
But that's what happens when a premium brand targets a price range that almost anyone can buy in at. Starting from $32k... its scooping buyers from cheaper brands.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 10:31 AM

The amount of kit that's found in the A-Class cannot be overstated. Though its a bit disappointing that availability of the hatchback has been region restricted, I can bet that MB has plans to expand upon that, successful sales figures pending.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 01:31 PM

As far as the North american market goes all I can see is more focus put on making the GLA better. Already it came swinging out the gate.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page