A-Class sedan gets Euro pricing & first edition - Mercedes A-Class Sedan USA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-13-2018, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

A-Class sedan gets Euro pricing & first edition

Mercedes has confirmed that pricing for the A-Class sedan will start at 31,000 euros, which is fairly close to what many where expecting. In typical MB fashion they have also announced that a Edition 1 variant will be offered as well. This limited edition model will get unique copper accenting, which can be found on the wheels, diamond front grille and piping in the seats and floor mats. Paint options will be limited to polar white, mountain gray, night black, or cosmos black. It looks like if you spring for the copper wheels, its going to cost you an extra $8k...
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 11:18 AM

Really like how the copper accenting looks on the white, though you're going to pay out the nose for those OEM wheels. Think you'd be far better off just sourcing something aftermarket with a similar finish.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 03:16 PM

I was hoping to hear about a first edition A-Class, see for myself in person the C-Class First Edition and the same approach can work here to a greater extent.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 10:29 AM

I like the color scheme on this special edition, but $8k just for the wheels...That diamond grille insert was very tastefully designed.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron76 View Post
I like the color scheme on this special edition, but $8k just for the wheels...That diamond grille insert was very tastefully designed.
You would be surprise at the price people pay just to be different and if you really like the A-Class then its even more of a reason to spend the extra.
Its a method that has been serving Mercedes well and its customers, finding any special version of the C-Class back when i was looking was extremely difficult, this should be the same.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page